Complaint Review: safelink

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: janette76 — hanceville Alabama United States of America
safelink
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue Miami, Florida United States of America

safelink I have't been able to use the phone in months and they won't keep it working. I know they are still getting money from the government though I have a active account without a working phone what a ripo I have't been able to use the phone in months and they won't keep it working. I know they are still getting money from the government though I have a active account without a working phone what a rip Miami, Florida

I have had a lot of trouble with Safelink wireless. They are very rude and dishonest and are getting paid for my phone that I am unable to use. They have one excuse after another and months and months later I still can't use my phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safelink/Miami-Florida-33178/safelink-I-havet-been-able-to-use-the-phone-in-months-and-they-wont-keep-it-working-I-k-967700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safelink