Complaint Review: safer wholesale

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: honest joe ripped off — melrose Massachusetts United States of America
safer wholesale
2108 mcdonough St Joliet, Illinois United States of America

safer wholesale great sports Purchased product from them in October and didn't even get it until almost November. Once received i found out i needed to pay more to make it work. I contacted them and after going back and forth the Joliet, Illinois

I purchased a gps system to be able to track my teenage daughter whereabouts in her car. When purchasing this product from safer wholesale the product claimed to do all i needed it to do. When i received it and tried to get it to work and could not - i called their customer service dept and they told me i needed to get a free sim card from my cell phone company to get it working. Called my cell company and they said these sim cards aren't free and actually it would cost me $45 monthly  at minimum to do this.I contacted safer wholesale again and requested a return authorization which they finally gave me after haggling with them.

I returned the product and expected my money back in full. waited several weeks and inquired where my refund was. they responded saying i should receive it in 10 days. I received only 1/2 of the $159.90 i originally spent on this not to mention my cost to ship this unusable product back to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safer-wholesale/Joliet-Illinois-60436/safer-wholesale-great-sports-Purchased-product-from-them-in-October-and-didnt-even-get-it-1000960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safer wholesale