Complaint Review: Saferwholesale Great Sports

• Reported By: David ATV.com — Greensburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Saferwholesale Great Sports
2108 McDonough St Internet, Illinois United States of America

Saferwholesale Great Sports Non Conforming Defective Goods Internet, Illinois

I ordered two off road vehicles for my kids for Christmas. I ordered a 50 cc Dirt Bike and a 50 cc ATV. What I got was a damaged 90cc Dirt Bike and a 110 cc ATV. Since they were presents I did not try to use them till after Christmas. The ATV would not start. They told me to jump with car. It still would not start. they told me to call manufacture TaoTao. The guy dave told me to thank them they voided my warranty. They told me to take to machine shop I did. The guy was less than thrilled to work on it. He could not get it to work either. I contacted BBB State Attorney General still waiting. I do not recomend buying from these guys the are not helpful. The product does not work it should be replaced. Not to mention neiter is what I paid for. I would live with dirt bike being to big but now my kids cant ride anything. Ruined their Christmas.

David

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saferwholesale-Great-Sports/Internet-Illinois-60436/Saferwholesale-Great-Sports-Non-Conforming-Defective-Goods-Internet-Illinois-847741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saferwholesale Great Sports