Complaint Review: saferwholesale.com

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mhalsig — Brea California
saferwholesale.com
Chicago, Illinois USA

saferwholesale.com There is no set chain of command, they do not have contacts for managers. chicago illinois

I ordered an inflatable water slide that looked to be a great deal for my scout camp. because this was my first order, I only ordered one. It was changed twice and tried a third time they tried to change the product I threatened to file a complaint for a bait and switch and suddenly I got an option that would work and it magically appeared 7 days later. I chalked that up as a fluke, and spoke directly to a sales "manager", Alex, who sent me two more options that he had checked that were READY TO SHIP. I placed the order and no more than a day later something was not available and they had to change it up. Now 2 weeks later, no delivery, no one can tell me what's going on. I even received tracking for one that showed it was sent here and then the sender pulled it back and while it was due here Friday, it did get delivered..... BACK TO THEM... I am preparing to file a dispute with my credit card and would love to know what government agency can be called in to investigate their practices. And the comment from RANDY... He does not exist, he is not there. I asked for him and they said no one has ever worked there by that name. so his report on here is fraudulent as well. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saferwholesalecom/Chicago-Illinois/saferwholesalecom-There-is-no-set-chain-of-command-they-do-not-have-contacts-for-manage-1070973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saferwholesale.com