Complaint Review: saferwholesale.com

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2014

• Reported By: John from Iowa — Clear Lake Iowa
saferwholesale.com
2108 McDonough St Joliet, Illinois USA

saferwholesale.com Great Sports Inc. Sent wrong product model at a lesser value, rude customer service refused to correct the situation, changed their online description to match what they sent after complaint was filed Joliet Illinois

In June 2014, I had ordered a 2010 blue golf cart. Upon receiving the golf cart I realized it was the wrong color, and further inspection realized that it was an older model, which was being advertised as being sold for $400 less than what I had paid.

I had attempted to contact the seller on numerous occasions, and customer service representatives refused to correct the situation. It began with "we will have a supervisor call you back", "you need to email your complaint", and finally after about roughly the 15th contact (all initiated by myself) I was told that they would not be willing to send the right model or offer the refund. At this point they were very rude and hung up on me.

Within an hour of the phone call the company had changed their online description of what I had ordered to state the consumer could receive the older model.I had taken a screenshot of the original online description to prove what I had ordered, however the company refused to discuss this issue with me. To date the company has not returned any phone calls to correct the situation, or responded by email (in fact they have now blocked my email address because emails are getting returned back to me).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saferwholesalecom/Joliet-Illinois-60436/saferwholesalecom-Great-Sports-Inc-Sent-wrong-product-model-at-a-lesser-value-rude-cus-1164776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saferwholesale.com