Complaint Review: Safety Harbor Spa - Tracy Oxendine

• Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By: Rachel — Oldsmar Florida United States of America
Safety Harbor Spa - Tracy Oxendine
105 North Bayshore Dr. Safety harbor, Florida United States of America

Safety Harbor Spa - Tracy Oxendine Tracy Oxendine Worst service and pedicure of my life Safety harbor, Florida

I have been a client for this business for awhile now until I ran into this disgusting excuse for a woman. Her name is Tracy Oxendine. First of all this is supposed to be a classy place. Tracy smelled like cigarettes and alcohol like she just walked out of a bar. Nothing worse then being in a place and paying good money to relax only to smell cigarette and alcohol breath. Not to mention how rude she was. She tried to make conversation and her new York accent mixed in with a few f-bombs with a laugh that sounds like she has emphysema. She was revolting to say the least. When I was obviously unhappy about this woman and she could tell she started to become ruder and ruder. To the point when I asked her to please stop hurting me, she responded "whatever I know what I am doing" and then rudely huffed. I can go on and on but I won't except to say she was the rudest and worst nail tech I ever had. I tried to talk to management and they said she only works their part time. What kind of answer is that. I pay too much money to feel like I am in a dumpy nail salon. I wasted my money and if anyone is brave enough to go to Safety Harbor Salon please stay away from a girl name Tracy Oxendine. She is the most vile disgusting excuse for a woman ever. She has no class and should be in a rehab instead of a salon and spa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safety-Harbor-Spa-Tracy-Oxendine/Safety-harbor-Florida-34695/Safety-Harbor-Spa-Tracy-Oxendine-Tracy-Oxendine-Worst-service-and-pedicure-of-my-life-Sa-904980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safety Harbor Spa - Tracy Oxendine