directions

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: lix — hallandale Florida
safety restore
45 meadow st westfield, Massachusetts USA

safety restore Artem Martynyuk Liars and thiefts. They don't want to return my seatbelt. westfield Massachusetts

*Author of original report: The complaint that I wrote is my first complain

*UPDATE Employee: ^^SAME PERSON WITH ALL COMPLAINTS**

This company is full of liars and thiefts. I send my seatbelt to them on march 26 and on april 6 I started calling them to find out when I will receive my seat belt back. First time I spoke with Clark who assured me that everything is ok and they will ship my seat belt next day. BIG LIE!!!!Starting april 7 I start calling them everyday, they will not aswer the phone or block my number or saying that will be shipped next day. After I escaled the case on the Ebay, I received my money back because I was protected my Ebay but no seatbelt. I called them again but now they saying that are on renovation. I made a complain on IC3 site involving the FBI too. I hope something will resolve. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. THE ARE LIARS AND THIEFTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safety-restore/westfield-Massachusetts/safety-restore-Artem-Martynyuk-Liars-and-thiefts-They-dont-want-to-return-my-seatbelt-1048833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safety restore

The complaint that I wrote is my first complain

AUTHOR: lix - ()

The complaint that I wrote was my first complain. Check the complain and the facts before you say something like that. Agree that your company is a company full of liars. If you pretend that you are not that send me in my complain to ebay a solution to get my seatbelt back. Its already more than 2 months and you don't answer the phone or the emails. If you are clean with nothing to hide replay back and check all the information on Ebay.

^^SAME PERSON WITH ALL COMPLAINTS**

AUTHOR: James Conway, Jr. - ()

Sir,

You are posting complaints from behalf of other names pretending you are someone else, over and over again.

Please stop.

I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for your unpleasant experience. Please understand that our building was undergoing renovation, and in that time you have placed your order... right before all listings were removed so no customers had to experience a delay (that is why you received a message that the listing was taken down) Unfortunately you have already shipped the items to us, and we did not want to disappoint you. While our building was undergoing renovations, we could not accommodate any orders due to safety reasons. We were restocking on parts, and on top of it all - all of our networks were down. This meant that our online servers disabled our website, and telephone lines.

We understand your frustration, and wish this has not happened. We take full responsibility on this event.

To say that we are a "a fraudulent agency that will steal your money and your parts." is not right. We serve 100's of customers on a daily basis who are very satisfied, and value our services as much as we value their business.

Readers, please understand that we provide our services nationwide where over 300 million people reside. We serve hundreds of thousands customers annually, whose satisfaction is our priority. Our current satisfaction rate is at 98.7% and we are striving to improve.

We have renovated a brand new facility with an amazing customer service department just for you! Visit http://www.safetyrestore.com/ and save hundreds of dollars among millions of customers like you!

Thank You for your understanding.

Sincerely,