Complaint Review: SAFETY TECHNOLOGY, MICHAEL GRAVETTE

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By:houston Texas
SAFETY TECHNOLOGY, MICHAEL GRAVETTE
1867 CARAVAN TRAIL., #105 JACKSONVILLE, Florida U.S.A.

SAFETY TECHNOLOGY, MICHAEL GRAVETTE Rip off company!!! Do not fall for owners bs. JACKSONVILLE Florida

*Consumer Comment: I'm not sure what to think

Rude sob.... The owner of Safety technology Mike, is full of crap. He went to some marketing class , to lean how to rip people off. If you do not agree with him he will get very mad and shows the real him.. I have been on his so called calls for over 2yrs. It is hard to make any money he sells the program that you will make 100k first yr. He secertly also sells products online , what a guy.
you buy the program 1,300- 1,500 what ever month it is.

He is a hole stay as far away from this co.

The guy is so full of it , traveling sales man.

jf
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAFETY-TECHNOLOGY-MICHAEL-GRAVETTE/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32216/SAFETY-TECHNOLOGY-MICHAEL-GRAVETTE-Rip-off-company-Do-not-fall-for-owners-bs-JACKSONV-376902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAFETY TECHNOLOGY, MICHAEL GRAVETTE

I'm not sure what to think

AUTHOR: Jk - (U.S.A.)

Hi,

I am thinking about doing business with Mr. Gravette and Safety Technologies. I am currently not a customer, and I'm not involved with this company in any way, at the moment.

But your letter doesn't convince me that these people are bad. He is offering a 4 month written guarantee (make what you invested, or you get every penny back). I don't think anyone is offering something like that.

Now from what I read, the first coaching call is free, and then it's $99/month. I'm going to take the free call, and then cancel. I'm not going to pay that. No way. I don't care if it's Donald Trump or that Chairman of the SEC guy (forgot his name). I can buy a freaking book.

So you paid $99/month for two years? I have trouble believing that. But, if you did, no wonder you didn't make money..........

The fact that there are only two messages about Safety Technology on Ripoff Report, and both of those messages appear to be from malcontents, I don't give them much credibility.

But I haven't made up my mind yet.

JK