Complaint Review: Safeway Car Transport LLC

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed Customer — Shelby Township Michigan
Safeway Car Transport LLC
14112 Bournemuth Dr. Shelby Township, Michigan USA

Safeway Car Transport LLC Mike Newson Most Unprofessional Company In The Business Shelby Township Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False / Fabricated claim .

Safeway Car Transport LLC is a rip off.

They promised to pickup and move my car.  They took my money.  I never heard from them after that.  They blocked my number.  When I called from another number... they blocked that number as soon as they heard who was calling.

I lost $200.00 because they took my money and ran like common thief on the street.   Mike Newson is a common thug thief.   I'd pay good  money for a picture of this a** with a busted nose.

Never do business with these idiots ever.  They are simply a rip off company.  Unless you have an attorney on your staff... it wouldn't be worth going after the money they steal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeway-Car-Transport-LLC/Shelby-Township-Michigan-48315/Safeway-Car-Transport-LLC-Mike-Newson-Most-Unprofessional-Company-In-The-Business-Shelby-1128001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeway Car Transport LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False / Fabricated claim .

AUTHOR: transporter - ()

This is a false/fabricated claim.

We do not operatate our business that way and have NOT received $200 from anyone so don't know what their reffering to.

Even if it was true however the person would not be out their money as credit card companies are always there to assist clients against such a situation through their dispute processes, this is another attmept by a company that keeps try to extort money from me.

I was contacted via email to get this review removed for a FEE by an SEO company called Prominere ironically. If you google them you will find them all over the internet for scamming individuals.

They want thousands to remove the claim and keep contacting me. This is the 2nd time they have posted something in effort to get me to pay them money.

Please contact me directly at  800-453-6334 or mike@safewaycartransport.com and I will provide references and a location for industry reviews which shows our 5 star rating.

Mike