Complaint Review: safeway insurance of louisiana

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: debra — mansfield Louisiana
safeway insurance of louisiana
200 w. congress st. lafayette, Louisiana United States of America

safeway insurance of louisiana A total rip off company. They are liars and deceptive. I agree how do the state let them get away it? lafayette, Louisiana

I had an accident in Nov. 2012. Filed my report. Had a family medical emergency so I couldn't persue my claim until after the new year. Kept getting the run around about the adjuster coming out to let the owner of the body shop point out some things he had missed. so two more weeks passed and I didn't hear anything. I call the claim person in the office. She informed me that they wasn't going to pay, because the damage on my truck was the same damage from an accident in 2009.

Which is a flat out lie, because I had my truck fixed out of pocket myself in 2009. I called the shop owner and he told them he had fixed my truck in 2009. They still  argued with me and said they wasn't going to fix it.So could someone please tell me what to do, because this is not right. I have only been with this company about 10 years. They really appreciate their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safeway-insurance-of-louisiana/lafayette-Louisiana-70501/safeway-insurance-of-louisiana-A-total-rip-off-company-They-are-liars-and-deceptive-I-a-1043763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safeway insurance of louisiana