Complaint Review: SAGE Payment Solutions

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: grapevinenews — Miami Florida United States of America
SAGE Payment Solutions
www.sage.com West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

SAGE Payment Solutions BMO Harris Bank SAGE withdrew fees from my business checking account AFTER I canceled their service. West Palm Beach, Florida

SAGE Payment Solutions continued to withdraw fees from my business checking account AFTER I canceled their credit card processing services in writing. In the past, there were unauthorized fees withdrawn that created overdrafts as well. I have that account setup to pay only certain recurring business expenses and when large unexpected charges come through, they can cause overdrafts - so I have eliminated them. SAGE has paid-back the fees, but not the bank charges. I want them to pay the bank charges they caused me to incur. This has happened before and the bank did reverse TWO of the o/d charges (there were four charges that time). I will go to the bank today to see if they'll reverse these new charges as well. Meanwhile - SAGE needs to pay-up, and they need to stop unauthorized charges on my account!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAGE-Payment-Solutions/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-/SAGE-Payment-Solutions-BMO-Harris-Bank-SAGE-withdrew-fees-from-my-business-checking-accoun-1025504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAGE Payment Solutions