Complaint Review: Sahalie

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: DawnJulio — John Day Oregon
Sahalie
100 Murray Drive Warren , Pennsylvania USA

Salhalie keeps charging my card $14,95. I have tried to get it stopped. I call them and they tell me it isn't their charge...call my credit card company. Warren Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Sahalie Complaint

I placed an order last year and I noticed I was reciving a charge of $14.95.  I called them they said they would credit my card and cancel my membership (which I never applied for).  Now I notice that they started charging again and I haven't gone thru all my statements but am guessing it never was cancelled. (my fault) I called Sahalie this morning and they told me that they charge $14.97 not $14.95 so that is not them.  But my card says NTO Sahalie.  My card shows their number.  They would not help me.  They told me to call my credit card company.  I called them back hoping I would get a different CS rep.  She said they same thing.  I am pretty upset over this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sahalie/Warren-Pennsylvania-16368/Salhalie-keeps-charging-my-card-1495-I-have-tried-to-get-it-stopped-I-call-them-and-th-1093113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sahalie