Complaint Review: SAHARA DODGE

• Reported By: anonymous — LAS VEGAS Nevada
SAHARA DODGE
5050 WEST SAHARA AVE LAS VEGAS, Nevada USA

SAHARA DODGE ANDREW DOLEMAN AND SCOTT PETERS RUDE SALES PEOPLE LAS VEGAS Nevada

I CAME INTO THE DEALERSHIP YOU LOOK AT A NEW CAR I WAS APPROCHED BY ANDREW DOLEMAN AS HE WAS CUSING OUT ANOTHER SALES PERSON SO I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE THAN I SAW A CAR I REALY LIKED SO I TOOK A LOOK AT IT BUT I DID NOT WANT TO BUY IT FROM ANDREW DOLEMAN SO I WENT INSIDE AND TALKED TO SCOTT PETERS AND THAT REALY WENT A LONG WAY HE WAS ALMOST AS BAD. SO I LEFT I DONT THINK I WOULD EVER COME BACK THERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAHARA-DODGE/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89146/SAHARA-DODGE-ANDREW-DOLEMAN-AND-SCOTT-PETERS-RUDE-SALES-PEOPLE-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-1141103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAHARA DODGE