Complaint Review: Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Francis — California
Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies
4263 Randall Road Dearing, Georgia USA

Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies Is Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies a rip-off? Dearing Georgia

*Author of original report: Come one, come all, and patronize Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies.

Is Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies a rip-off?

Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies has not mailed my earned Doctor of Chaplaincy degree diploma with graded tests. I do empathize that glitches can and do transpire with family and personal issues, mailing, printing, and processing times. Nevertheless, I’ve been waiting for over three months.

Does communication help?  Rev. David M. Ford doesn’t take action in response to my numerous emails striving to resolve the issue. Even making matters more troublesome (for me and for others) is that he has suspended his email accounts.

Also, he doesn’t respond to my telephone calls.  I can’t communicate with him by email and/or by telephone.

Rev. David M. Ford has my money. Rev. David M. Ford has my completed tests. I don’t have my earned Doctor of Chaplaincy degree diploma and graded test.  Is  it a rip-off? Yes, it is.  Stay away from Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies and Saint Luke Evangelical Christians Ministries.  A “man of the cloth” (a member of the clergy) is ripping people off. Ouch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Luke-Evangelical-School-of-Biblical-Studies-/Dearing-Georgia-30808/Saint-Luke-Evangelical-School-of-Biblical-Studies-Is-Saint-Luke-Evangelical-School-of-1049585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies

AUTHOR: Francis - ()

Great news for you all!

Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies has mailed my Doctor of Chaplaincy degree diploma with graded test. How pleased I am.  I have received several emails from Rev. David M. Ford today.  In one email he said, “My apologies to you and all who have expressed concern lately. I've been very ill the last couple of months and pretty much incapacitated this past month. I was even offline for the last few weeks. Fortunately I was able today to get my internet back and am working on getting all back orders filled. Please be a bit more patient with me and everyone will receive what they've ordered.”

I also received a telephone call today from him and his call was very pastoral, gracious, and consolatory in tone.  Yes, prayers and communication does help.

Please, shop at Saint Luke Evangelical School of Biblical Studies and Saint Luke Evangelical Christian Ministries.

Rev. David M. Ford is a “man of the cloth” (a member of of the clergy) is a person of integrity.    Amen!