Complaint Review: saint matthews church prayer by letters

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2010

• Reported By: melisha — eden North Carolina United States of America
saint matthews church prayer by letters
p.o box 21838 tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

saint matthews church prayer by letters I hate to be these people come judgement day tulsa, Oklahoma

I live in North Carolina and have had so many of these letters and tokens so to speak come to my address. I dont even know how they got my name and personal information. I did not realize they were scamming until I saw this website. I have been living off of my sons ssi for almost 3 years and he is only 3 now as I write this. I have sent these people close to $100.00 a month for about two years and it has always been in cash to be placed into sewn hearts, crosses and the such. Something needs to be done about this situation and now. I can see that I am not the only one that has been suckered here and it is a shame that there are people using the lord to scam us out of money that we are actually blessed to even have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saint-matthews-church-prayer-by-letters/tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9822/saint-matthews-church-prayer-by-letters-I-hate-to-be-these-people-come-judgement-day-tuls-662325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saint matthews church prayer by letters