thousands

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous —
Sal Pappalardo
Trump National Boulevard 9 Professional Circle, Su Colts Neck, New Jersey USA

Sal Pappalardo Twin Capital Group Refinance scammer who's retainer agreement promised a refund for nonperformance but didn't deliver or refund of retainer. Colts Neck New Jersey

*Author of original report: Finance/refinance Scammer changed his web site !!

*Author of original report: Silence is deafing...

*Author of original report: delusions...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You can't please all the people all of the time, just some of the people some of the time!

I engaged the services of Twin Capital Group LLC/ Salvatore Pappalardo for the benefit of a refinancing of my home. I paid Salvatore Pappalardo a large, supposedly refundable, retainer to be further applied to the finance fee if he was to succeed.

Unfortunately Pappalardo didn't succeed.

I have a signed contract from him with the terms HE provided. Pappalardo is not returning my deposit as contractually obligated, my emails or calls.

In fact Salvatore Pappalardo has many money judgement against him. I should have done a background check before I trusted him.

Here's his contact info so BEWARE !!!!!!!

Salvatore Pappalardo
President and CEO
Twin Capital Consulting, LLC
Trump National Boulevard
9 Professional Circle, Suite 110
Colts Neck, NJ 07722

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sal-Pappalardo/Colts-Neck-New-Jersey-07722/Sal-Pappalardo-Twin-Capital-Group-Refinance-scammer-whos-retainer-agreement-promised-a-r-1084787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sal Pappalardo

Finance/refinance Scammer changed his web site !!

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Sal Pappalardo CHANGED HIS WEB SITE TO HIDE !!!!

VERY SNEAKY SAL !!!

used be:twincapitalgroup.com

I recommend before anyone does business with this Con-man to do a complete and thorough background check for unpaid gambling debts, filings for personal bankrupcy, child support issues, judgements, liens, etc....

If you pay him a retainer don't expect to get your money returned if he can't deliver.

Sal Pappalardo closed his office and works out of Trump Golf club in Colts Neck.

I doubt I will ever get my money returned that he wrongfully stole from me.

Hopefully this writing will prevent others from being scammed too.

His new website

Silence is deafing...

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Well, It's just about 3 months since Sal Pappalardo tried to refute my truthful claims.

I challenged him to "do the right thing" and honor HIS signed agreement. As I suspected he did NOT perform as he is contractually obligated to do, nor did I receive a refund clearly owed to me. I have engaged the services of a collection agency and an attorney to enforece HIS contract and secure my refund plus legal fees.

I suppose Sal is not concerned about yet another monetary judgement that have been awarded against him, there are a few for anyone to to discover.

He does own a country club membership, expensive homes, cars, etc.

Like I said before...... beware !!!

delusions...

Sal,

Sadly your rebuttal is both delusional and without any support, simply excuses for your failure to perform as promised.

Who's jealous of you ? Really...????

see the folowing:

The Borrower shall pay to TCC a refundable Retainer Fee of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) (the “Retainer Fee”), that will be applied against TCC’s fee referred to above in the event the financing closes. The Retainer shall be refundable only in the event TCC does not perform to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, less any costs and expenses incurred by TCC not to exceed Three Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($3,500). The Retainer Fee shall be applied against TCC’s fees referred to above.

YOU didn't perform, no loan was ever offered by you, just excuses, then silence for many months until now. Documentary evidence supports this completely.

What evidence do you have to support your claim that the "borrower" didn't perform ? in fact your rebuttal adds support to my claims !

Maybe you performed for others but for me you reneged on your SIGNED retainer agreement. You kept the entire retainer contrary to your SIGNED promise.  A DEAL IS A DEAL. Maybe you'll perform honorably for others in the future.

To further prove my point I publically challenge you to do either 1 of 2 actions:

1) Offer me a real loan as you promised based on all completely requested AND SUPPLIED documents and CLOSE on the refinance.

or

2) Refund to me the amount required by YOUR signed agreement.

If you do EITHER action item I will completely withdraw this review and give you accolades for integrity and we all move on.

If you are as honest as you so boldly claim you'll accept this challenge easily.

If you don't all will know the truth.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Sal - ()

Unfortunately in our society no one talks about the multiple successful transactions that are accomplished on a daily basis.  However, there are some folks that are jealous, envious and have bad intentions to hurt successful, credible, well versed in their fields individuals as this individual alleges.

Borrower was referred by our CPA and engaged our firm over 12 months ago due to significant cash flow problems to seek and arrange financing for a commercial investment type property.

We offered multiple solutions based on Borrowers initial representations and Borrower could not perform and therefore became rude, unprofessional and unreasonable to work with.  However, we continued to offer our services and after extensive efforts to assist borrower for over a year borrower refused and demanded a return of funds.

In closing, our firm never abandons any clients and will continue to provide services to this client regardless of his irresponsible and unjustifiable actions!