Complaint Review: salesforce.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: MadManMarketing — Maui Hawaii United States of America
The Landmark @ One Market Suite 300 Internet United States of America

salesforce.com Salesforce Makes False Promises, Underdelivers, Pushes Uprades and Keeps Your Money Internet

My Account Executive bold-face misrepresented what the software could do. They demoed one level of software and sold me another, which wouldn't work. Questions? Technical support never answered after 50 minutes on  hold. Submit your case and wait 48 business hours. Tough luck if you submit your case after 8am on Thursday. Wait til Monday if you're lucky. Hear back from the Philippines with such thick accents it's hard to understand. Those guys sure try, but the level of service is not what is needed to run a business. I'm sorry.

After a week or so of diligently watching videos, reading help menus, attempting my best Tagalog in an attempt to make it work, I was done. What I had been sold wouldn't work. My AE's answer? Just upgrade! Not after that bad experience. I'm too wary of salesforce now. Pity, they have such good marketing presence online. The ad campaign is good. But scratch under the surface and there are serious support and integrity issues.

I was baited and switched, I want a refund.  Too late to find out, they don't refund. I was told that I clicked and agreed.  "You bought it." is their policy.

I am wrestling with a credit card dispute as we speak. I suggest if you are considering salesforce, that you seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY investigate every other option. This company is your basic nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/salesforcecom/internet/salesforcecom-Salesforce-Makes-False-Promises-Underdelivers-Pushes-Uprades-and-Keeps-Y-1025338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on salesforce.com