Complaint Review: salesforce.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: USFCR — Saint Petersburg Florida United States of America
salesforce.com

salesforce.com salesforce force.com dreamforce Salesforce.com loses data and wants 10k to find data it lost. salesforce useless, Internet

Salesforce.com sold us a product to protect our data.  They said we could never lose the data.  Last week one of my employees changed field in the system (basic thing) and we lost the field relative to our client disposition.  I called to report the problem and I was put on hold and told to open a ticket online.  I called over a dozen times before I got a hold of someone and then they told me it was my fault and they would look into a solution.  The other day they told me it would take 3 weeks to fix and cost 10,000 dollars.  I didnt realize this place was a scam until later.  DO NOT use salesforce.com unless you back up all your data internally.  They have flaws in there system that allow all your info to disappear.  They have almost no customer service even if you pay for up graded support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/salesforcecom/internet/salesforcecom-salesforce-forcecom-dreamforce-Salesforcecom-loses-data-and-wants-10k-to-977964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on salesforce.com