Complaint Review: saleuggbootsforwomen.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: Claudia — Carmel Valley California United States of America
saleuggbootsforwomen.com

saleuggbootsforwomen.com Total rip-off. No paypal account as a payment request. Asked for Western Union wired monies. Internet

I ordered the Ugg boots from this internet site because they were about $30 cheaper than all the other sites. They said they took Paypal and I transferred the monies from my Paypal account. Then I got the email that they never received the payment. Of course I had the Paypal documentation that showed the transfer and I email that info to them and told them that I was getting more than suspicious at this point of our transaction. Then they had the nerve to ask for a Western Union wire payment. At this point I made a claim with Paypal and they went after them. Paypal said that they would tell me one way or another about my claim in 30 days, but about 10 days later a got a notice from them that all was well and they credited my account. Absolutely no more buying from China for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saleuggbootsforwomencom/internet/saleuggbootsforwomencom-Total-rip-off-No-paypal-account-as-a-payment-request-Asked-for-953801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saleuggbootsforwomen.com