Complaint Review: saleyoo

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: calvin — morristown New Jersey
saleyoo
No.10 Ruanjian Road Internet China

saleyoo They didn't have two specific items I ordered then told me it sold out after they took my money,then ship the replacement item,and one item to another state City: Fuzhou Internet

recently, I paid for some foot ware. I submitted payment via Western Union the guy takes the payment,sends a email saying two items are sold out,then told me to find something else.I did then he sends a email saying I owe him more money,once I complained about the email a lady responds saying that I don't have to send more money.To make matters worst two items,one replacement item to substitute the pair that was sold out,and another item was ship to another state.Getting in contact with them immediately is impossible because they're in China.I filed a complaint to USPS,and I just sent the company numerous email since I found out about the shipping error.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saleyoo/internet/saleyoo-They-didnt-have-two-specific-items-I-ordered-then-told-me-it-sold-out-after-they-1077552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saleyoo