Complaint Review: Salinas Animal Shelter

• Reported By: MrsNorman — Salinas California
Salinas Animal Shelter
144 Hitchcock Rd. Salinas, California USA

Salinas Animal Shelter Heartless Money Hungry Animal Killers Salinas California

Horrible! Just awful! Do not ever donate your money to this organization! They are heartless! These are not animal lovers but animal killers!

I along with my entire neighborhood had lovingly fed a stray cat recently and when it became obvious that this stray needed healthcare and a loving home I called this shelter. They drove all the way out to my home saw the hurting and hungry cat and refused to take him saying it was my resposibility because I had fed him. So I called the SPCA and the SPCA told me this this organization is heartless and tends to do this quite often. Well the SPCA had to send this cat back to the Salinas Animal Shelter today. I just received a very rude and heartless phone call from the shelter informing me that they are going to kill this cat without even giving him a chance to find a loving home! This is an amazingly sweet and loving cat and could make someone a wonderful pet but no this money hungry organization won't even give him a chance at adoption. They will give him because a loving neighborhood did the humane thing and fed a hungry cat. DO NOT GIVE THIS PLACE YOUR MONEY!!! I'm disgusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salinas-Animal-Shelter/Salinas-California-93901/Salinas-Animal-Shelter-Heartless-Money-Hungry-Animal-Killers-Salinas-California-1138146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salinas Animal Shelter