Complaint Review: sallus health

• Reported By: jerry b — san francisco, California USA
sallus health
65 pine street #815 Long Beach, California United States of America

sallus health false claims Long Beach, California

The Sallus Health representative falsely represented that their program, at a cost of $520.00 per year, would provided a 50% discount on dental services and assured me that my dentist was a authorized service provider.

My wife and I scheduled our regular dental vists, including examination, cleaning and xrays at a total cost of $320.00, and received a meager $8.00 discount.

I called the Sallus service provider, Discount Medical Plan, and was advised to the contrary, that the services provide by Sallus only provided discounts ranging from 15% to 50%.    I received a discount of only 2.5%

If I had been told the truth, I would have purchased insurance from a reliable company, Humana, that would have covered these services twice per year at a cost of $499.94, plus a true 50% savings on the cost of other basic services.

In reliance on the false statement of the Sallus agent I have suffered financially, and urge caution when dealing with this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sallus-health/Long-Beach-California-90802/sallus-health-false-claims-Long-Beach-California-728095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sallus health