Complaint Review: Salos Motorsports Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, September 16, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: TimeToWakeUp — Bayside New York
Salos Motorsports Inc.
15-35 209 St. Bayside, New York USA

Salos Motorsports Inc. Salos Motor Sports Inc. AKA Selahattin Arslan AKA Sal Arslan AKA Selahattin Ilyas AKA Ilyas Arslan Crook posing as a sports car repairman. Bayside New York

I left my 2001 911 Porsche with Sal Arslan at Salos Motorsports Inc. 2298 Jericho Tpke, Garden City Park, New York 11040 for engine repair and, at that time, tendered a $1,500 cash deposit to him for the repairs.

Several months passed as I waited for him to return my car. He dropped the car off at my residence on months later at a time that I was not at home. It was clear that no repairs had been done at all and that he had done nothing except to take my money.

I have made numerous attempts to contact him including leaving voice mails and texting him several times a day on his mobile phone but he does not respond to my requests for a refund of my $1,500 cash deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salos-Motorsports-Inc-/Bayside-New-York-11360/Salos-Motorsports-Inc-Salos-Motor-Sports-Inc-AKA-Selahattin-Arslan-AKA-Sal-Arslan-AKA-1084935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salos Motorsports Inc.