Complaint Review: Salter School

• Reported By: Mustang Chic — New Bedford Massachusetts
Salter School
950 Kings Highway new bedford, Massachusetts USA

Salter School Ripoff, overcharged, and Fraud new bedford Massachusetts

When I first went to the Salter School they stated that they are a Nationally Accredited School, which led all of us students to believe them. After attending the school for about 4 months, us students were then told that our National Certification was not included with the tuition of over 17,000 and that we would have to pay extra out of pocket for the National Certification.

We were then as students began to see that half of the books we are being charged for in our tuition were not being used and we were told that we didn't need those books. This is a school of lies, fraud, and over charging their students. They have a difficult time finding a place for externship once the academic portion of the course is completed as well.

I came to learn while out on my externship that the average price for a Pharmacy Technician course that has the Nationally Accredited Certification included is about 2,000 including books and the other fees. When I stated how much my course was the employees where I did my externship were shocked and quite angry about how over priced the Salter School is and that the Pharmacy Technician course at any other school in this area not including Salter School is about 2,000 including the National Certification Exam and not 17,000.

I regret very much going to this school because I am now a single mother of 2 children with an over priced tuition to pay and no certification or job as a pharmacy technocian to help pay my tuition and support my family. I would strongly suggest that people do some research and speak to individuals that had attended the Salter School before making a final decision about attending that school to avoid regret and falsified information at the time of signing up.

I wish someone had warned me about this school before I even considered attending it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salter-School/new-bedford-Massachusetts-02745/Salter-School-Ripoff-overcharged-and-Fraud-new-bedford-Massachusetts-1100852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salter School