Complaint Review: Salute Visa

• Updated: Sat, April 21, 2012

• Reported By: Erma — Baldwin Michigan United States of America
Salute Visa
p.o Box 790183 St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

Salute Visa closed my account first then when I refused to pay them said I brwached my contract on a closed account. St. Louis, Missouri

Salute Visa is a Runoff all the way they closed my account now just because I would not pay them off the blood they are sueing me for breach of contract. Through a Jefferson Capital Systems LLC. Now after they shut down everyone's account they popped up two months later under a new name with a new card. Now they are truly ripoffs and should be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa/St-Louis-Missouri-63179/Salute-Visa-closed-my-account-first-then-when-I-refused-to-pay-them-said-I-brwached-my-co-871756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa