Complaint Review: Salvage World

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Naive Car Buyer — United States of America
Salvage World
Hayward, California United States of America

Salvage World I have wire about $3000 to Salvage world. They called me and asked to wire additinal $773 becasue somehow my money that I send through my credit card is no good them is no good. Hayward, California

*Author of original report: I contacted the numbers provided, but no action is taken.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: salvage world

Unfortunately I trust people too easily.

The scum-bags have over $3000 of my money and they are still saying that I have to wire more money for purchasing a car around $1000.

I wired them some money and they say that they did not receive any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salvage-World/Hayward-California-/Salvage-World-I-have-wire-about-3000-to-Salvage-world-They-called-me-and-asked-to-wire-981825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salvage World

I contacted the numbers provided, but no action is taken.

AUTHOR: Naive Car Buyer - ()

I contacted the phone number and have sent all documants nessasery, still no action is taken. Salvageworld.net aka GSA Auctions LLC has my money and refused to refund it.

SalvageWorld.net advertized the car, Honda Civic 1989, VIN 2HGED634XKH507483 as driavable. After they received full paymnet for it by wiring, they tried to deliver the car on forklift without my permission. The towing comany contacted me to see if my street iw wide eought for forklift to operate.

I told the tworing company the the deivery is not authorized by me and after a lot of discussion with SalvageWorld.net. Alex, he agreed to take the car back. After that Alex has said that he does not take any responsibility for this sale and refused to talk to me or return my email.

A few months ago I received the above notification from http://www.ripoffreport.com. I contacted the number provided to get my money back.  But this compalin process is also another fraud by SalvageWorld and GSA Auction LLC to kill time.

Anybody who want to purcahe a car from SalvageWorld.net or GSA Auctions LLC should know that these two companies are fraudulant and dealing with them will reasult in loss of your money.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

salvage world

AUTHOR: salvageworld - ()

Make make sure to reference GSA auctions  when calling them..  GSA auctions is a dba of Salvage World...

Please keep me informed on outcomes..

Here are the 2 contacts set up at the Department of Motor Vehicles that are handling this case...

Debra Moye