Complaint Review: Salvageworld.con

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: kdillon — Peyton Colorado
Salvageworld.con
401 E Las Olas Blvd Suite 130-344 Fort Lauderdale , Florida USA

Salvageworld.con Failure to refund deposit when requested Fort Lauderdale Florida

I made a deposit to be able to put in bids on vehciles on 2/18/2013, bid on a few but did not get them.  On 6/10/2013 I requested my deposit of $500.00 back.  After 30 days and no refund I called and a woman said that she would put in a request for the refund department to call me back, a week later and no call.  I called again and again with no answer and one time 7/25/2013 I did talk to Vincent in refunds and he said that he would put the check in the mail and still no refund and it is now 9/17/2013.  Have not been able to get anyone to answer the phone since then wither.  I have seen that I am not the only one with this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salvageworldcon/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33301/Salvageworldcon-Failure-to-refund-deposit-when-requested-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1085307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salvageworld.con