Complaint Review: salvageworld.net

• Reported By: onillino — Boise Idaho
salvageworld.net
401 E LAS OLAS BLVD fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

salvageworld.net salvage world swindlers fort Lauderdale, Florida

Hello I  want to  report  that  Salvageworld website  on  09/20/2012 I made deposit of 400 us dollar, to be able to bid on the car,Then i receive my receipt that shows 400 us dollar.

When i made deposit I didn't buy any car and I ask for refund. Later when i request for refund I receive receipt whit notice that ill receive my refund in 3-5 business day. From that day gone almost 6 months and no money. I have all proof from my bank statement that show Salvageworld took on 09/21/2012 400 us dollar. Now they saying that they never receive anything please help me to fined the justice, I work hard to make money and some swindlers took it easy that's not fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/salvageworldnet/fort-Lauderdale-Florida-/salvageworldnet-salvage-world-swindlers-fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1035608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on salvageworld.net