Complaint Review: salvageworld.net

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: bobbie — SAN ANTONIO Texas
ft. lauderdale, Florida USA

salvageworld.net GSA AUCTIONS won't refund money 1639.00 ft. lauderdale Florida

Me and my husband deposited 500. initally than had won a bid so we had to deposit 1139.00 more in order for the deal to go through, after depositing I noticed the same harley we had just won had been relisted. So then I asked for a refund, which signing up it was stated that between 5-15 days or after 60thday, no charge for refund, I asked then it was quoted to me I couldn't get my refund until after the 60 day. Now thgey are just giving me the run around. What can I do legally.

Bobbie San Antonio Tx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/salvageworldnet/ft-lauderdale-Florida-33301/salvageworldnet-GSA-AUCTIONS-wont-refund-money-163900-ft-lauderdale-Florida-1091497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on salvageworld.net