Complaint Review: salvation army chicago harbor light

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: ladydolphin — Illinois United States of America
salvation army chicago harbor light
1515 w. monroe chicago, Illinois United States of America

salvation army chicago harbor light Not a church they hurt chicago, Illinois

I used to work for salvation army in Chicago I was constantly in an ethical and spiritual dilemma because these ppl do not operate as a church oh they play church but when its time to be a Christian they are lost. They were aware of sexual harassment workers preying on female clients seeking help authority figures setting workers and clients up. I was injured on the job they fired me because my injury was so serious I couldn't return to work right away (in in need of legal assistance for this back injury) I was constantly told to falsify paper work just to male numbers for a federally funded grant they got and I was written up when I didn't do it. I had to become like special operations and record meetings because I knew ppl would not believe this so called Christian organization would do such a thing. Well they do o have proof I wish I could upload one of the recordings I have to this site. I'm not a disgruntled employee I just think ppl should know who they are donating to these days. They should be investigated by the government especially since they get funding for grants. This particular one harbor light in Chicago is the worst. High relapse rates employees stealing from clients rooms employees mismanaging funds covering up sexual harrassment employees on drugs and nothing is being done last year the donations were minimal and I know its because ppl are becoming aware of the lies and fraud. I'm pursuing legal action for my work injury and they will pay for it regardless. Just know salvation army in Chicago should be shut down or ay the least restructured from the top down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/salvation-army-chicago-harbor-light/chicago-Illinois-60607/salvation-army-chicago-harbor-light-Not-a-church-they-hurt-chicago-Illinois-951188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on salvation army chicago harbor light