Complaint Review: salvation army

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: big brother — manassas Virginia United States of America
salvation army
ballsford rd. manassas, Virginia United States of America

salvation army descrimination, sexual harassment manassas, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Salvation Army

While shopping at the S.A. store I was approached by the GM and he introduced himself. Out of nowhere, in the middle of our conversation about a sofa I was looking at he made a comment about how we both could lay on the sofa very comfortably and because of the material it would not stain. I thought for a second about what he was getting at and then he told me he has never been attracted to a "colored woman" before and would really like to take me out to see what "doing a colored" would be like. I was appalled and demanded to see a mngr. and he said he was it and he would give me anything in the store if I would be the first black he could "taste". I ran out of the store. After researching the store i found his boss, Major Mike Vincent, and filed a complaint. The major told me "well mam, you are an attractive young lady". I have called police, lawyers and even another local church and nothing has been done.
The SA is not representing a Christian way of living and i will never shop nor donate to them ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/salvation-army/manassas-Virginia-20109/salvation-army-descrimination-sexual-harassment-manassas-Virginia-815254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on salvation army

Salvation Army

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

So, you have discovered for yourself that the Salvation Army has gone form being a RELIGIOUS organization to a RETAIL organization, and in the process has divested itself of all Christian values and ethics.  "You cannot serve both God and Mammon".  The Salvation Army has, unfortunately, chosen Mammon.

definitely