Complaint Review: salviaextracts.com

• Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: M.S. — PL Minnesota United States of America
salviaextracts.com
2420 Sand Creek Road Brentwood, California United States of America

salviaextracts.com Sent me the wrong product and won't return e-mails Brentwood, California

I ordered the Expert Pack from Salviaextracts.com for $93.99. They sent me the Explorer Pack, which sells for $43.99. I attempted to contact them as soon as I realized I had received the wrong product and they have not responded at all.

In my e-mails to them, I included my order number (in the subject line) and the package tracking information in the body of my e-mails, so I know my e-mails would not have gotten "lost" or "overlooked" by them.

I can understand that accidentally shipping the wrong product can happen. I can not accept a company blatantly ignoring my attempts to contact them.

Salviaextracts.com has all of my contact information. If they want to make things right, I will have no issue with giving them a positive review. Until then, I would have to recommend avoiding buying anything from this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/salviaextractscom/Brentwood-California-94513/salviaextractscom-Sent-me-the-wrong-product-and-wont-return-e-mails-Brentwood-Californ-785682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on salviaextracts.com