Complaint Review: Sam Houston Electric company

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Tad — Onalaska Texas
Sam Houston Electric company
livingston, Texas USA

Sam Houston Electric company Sheco The electric bills are getting way to high livingston Texas

Called to find out why my bill was so High. I was told they estimate from the usage of last years bill from the address. well I did not live at the address last year. How can a company just estimate a bill. Can I sue over this. So they really don't know what my usage is so they are just charging me what ever they feel like. My bill is almost the price of my  rent. So sick of companies ripping people off. My bill went from 170 to 289 now this month its 350.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam-Houston-Electric-company-/livingston-Texas-77327/Sam-Houston-Electric-company-Sheco-The-electric-bills-are-getting-way-to-high-livingston-1163931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam Houston Electric company