Complaint Review: SAM SPEARS AND SHONDA D. SPEARS

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Sam E — Natchez Mississippi
SAM SPEARS AND SHONDA D. SPEARS
1629 South 4th Street Jena, Select State/Province USA

SAM SPEARS AND SHONDA D. SPEARS C & F Oil Company Inc.Sam SpearsShonda ParkerShonda D. Spears SAM SPEARS AND SHONDA D. SPEARS ARE CRIMINALS/ DRUG DEALER/SCAMER AND BLACK MAILERS Jena LOUISIANA

*General Comment: The Many Faces of Manjit Singh Sahota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Satisfaction

*Consumer Comment: C & F Oil Scammers

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies and Defamation from Manjit Sahota

Sam Spears/Samuel Spears/Sam Spears Jr. and his new wife Shonda D. Spears *(formerly known as Shonda D. Parker) has and have been ripping people off for many years now under oil and gas leases and adapting to different religions. They both have robbed people under Baptist Church and now under Jewish Religion. As Saturaday is their day of religion, They sell and do drugs and have been convicted many times. google their record!

They have scamed people for selling same oil and gas lease over and over as the force decieve the contents of the property and there ability. They have sold oil and gas equipment stolen from oilfields from all over Louisiana, Texas, and Oklahoma!!! Working through the night as most civilians are sleeping!!! PLEASE.... Be careful and know who you trust with YOUR money AS these two monsters will suck you dry as they are living off a thread.

They are desperate, with not much money, so all my sympthy to them, I hope they get through this rough time without decieving more people. [continued below]....

........ We all go through a rough time, its.... how we deal with it!!!! If you ever hear their names, just run for your life OR ask a peace officer if its okay to do business with these criminals who never show up to court for their court dates. They have black mailed honest people who are in their own family!!! Do you think they care about a stranger?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAM-SPEARS-AND-SHONDA-D-SPEARS/Jena-Select-StateProvince-71342/SAM-SPEARS-AND-SHONDA-D-SPEARS-C-F-Oil-Company-IncSam-SpearsShonda-ParkerShonda-D-S-1064951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAM SPEARS AND SHONDA D. SPEARS

#1 General Comment

The Many Faces of Manjit Singh Sahota

AUTHOR: boss - ()

I find it amusing that Manjit accuses others of using religion to manipulate and control consumers, when in fact he is using the name "Khalsa Energy," to manipulate foreign investors.  Nobody in North America is falling for your scams; neither will foreign countries.  The name does not mask your integrity, or lack thereof. It's also interesting that Manjit categorizes the original report under "prostitutes," when his son is set to marry one.  Oh, the irony!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Satisfaction

AUTHOR: C & F Oil Company, Inc - ()

Our company has never scammed anyone nor have we allowed anyone to partner with or invest in our company. It is family owned and operated. We have customers who buy tangible goods and clients who pay for our services upon completion, not investors.

I know the people behind these posts: Manjit Sahota, Monrose Sahota, Sunny Sahota, Canco Energy, Cysco Energy, and any other name the Sahota family of con artist can come up with. FYI you used the same photo upload for both reports, which you lifted off of my yahoo personal profile from about 13 years ago. Only cowards use aliases. I put my name and my company name on the line with every post.

Unlike the Sahotas, I have lived in the same small town all my life and am well known and easy to find.

To prove these allegations are false. Bring me proof that you Invested $250,000 or even $25 in C & F Oil company since I purchased it February 6, 2013, and I will give you a full refund in cash on the spot.

Thank you for the free advertising though; people call us daily and update us on some new person you have scammed or some business you hired and refused to pay or some hot check your company bounced.

C & F Oil Scammers

AUTHOR: Eyesonyou - ()

I have known Sam Spears and Shonda Spears of C & F Oil for the past 4 years and so I decided to invest $250,000 with them in confidence that they knew what they were doing with their business in the Oil industry. I have lost my life savings because of Sam Spears and Shonda Spears criminal activities. They are currently under investigation by the State of Louisiana. Further investigation shows they have been hustling people with their Ponzi schemes before (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sam-spears-and-shonda-d-spears/jena-select-stateprovince-71342/sam-spears-and-shonda-d-spears-c-f-oil-company-incsam-spearsshonda-parkershonda-d-s-1064951) DO NOT DO BUSINESS with C & F Oil, Sam Spears, Shonda Spears or you will lose everything like I did. These people have no class or morals. Beware of these Scam Artist behind their fake smiles

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies and Defamation from Manjit Sahota

AUTHOR: C & F Oil Company, Inc - ()

Manjit Sahota, aka Canco Energy, aka Cysco Energy, aka KAT Exploration, aka Amco Oil and Gas, aka Fima Inc.; aka Sunny Sahota (he uses his son's name often) is a con artist who falsely filed these accusations because he's owes my company, C & F Oil Co., Inc., money for operating the Cater-AJK Lease in Catahoula Parish, Louisiana; and owes us commission on equipment procured for his business. Manjit is wanted in Washington and Canada and his RipOff.com report can be found here : http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search/manjit%20sahota

I have a clean record, never have been arrested, nor charged, nor questioned or suspected with any crime anywhere or at any time. I have never been Baptist nor am I Jewish. I acquired C & F Oil Company, Inc. November 2012..... officially by Deed dated February 6, 2013. C & F Oil Company, Inc. is only licensed and only does business in Louisiana.

I have never used, distributed nor produced drugs.  I have a court date against Mr. Sahota, aka Cysco Energy, on July 17th and will be there with bells on; I doubt that coward will have the kahunas to show up.

The "family" member Mr. Sahota refers to is the same family member who he bribed and coerced to falsify and back date documents claiming to do so on behalf of C & F Oil Company, Inc., a company she has never worked for nor had any authority to represent. The proof of which will be available to the public shortly in the Catahoula Parish Civil Records and the Federal Criminal Records and are already on file with the State of Louisiana Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.

This report is unprofessional and the workings of a pathetic and god-less man grasping at straws while all of his lies are coming back to bite him. The saddest part is that Manjit Sahota has put the majority of his corruption and criminal activity in his son's name, Sunny Sahota, leaving him to bear the brunt of the criminal liability due to his signing of all the legal documents. Hope dear old dad is worth it.