Complaint Review: Sam

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: missbarbie — boston Massachusetts
Sam
Boston, Massachusetts USA

Sam Sam Came for an erotic massage and tried to rape me and stole my money Boston Massachusetts

I give erotic massages and I had a client come see me that call himself "sam" He's very tall and thin. during his massage he turned over and asked if he could watch me masterbate. I said no, thats not something I do and he began to get very touchy feely even though my rules clearly state that there is no mutual touching. I tried to verbally repremand him and ke kept trying to man handle me so i was below him. It was so scary, I had to start screaming and called the hotel security and he left then , but not before staeling my money that he saw me place inside a drawer. This is a bad disgusting dirty man that has no respect for women. Beware anyone that comes across this pervert.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam/Boston-Massachusetts-02199/Sam-Sam-Came-for-an-erotic-massage-and-tried-to-rape-me-and-stole-my-money-Boston-Massach-1118834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam