• Report: #1161981

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: samantha pittman — prescott Arizona
samantha pittman
Internet USA

samantha pittman virgin mobile has ripped me off for more than 2.000.00. and I am disabled. i have been trying for more than one year to fix/ Internet

Im disabled and I picked virgin mobile for my cell use,  becauseit best meet my needs. When I started having problems, they. Pretended to be trying to help but nothing. I have lost over 2,000.00 dollars than I could not afford to have lost. I feel so violated by someone i trusted to be my cellular help, i just want my phone to work and them to keep their promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/samantha-pittman/internet/samantha-pittman-virgin-mobile-has-ripped-me-off-for-more-than-200000-and-I-am-disable-1161981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on samantha pittman