Complaint Review: SamCare Medical

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Eyeguy — Tampa Florida
SamCare Medical
9001 Dayton Way, Unit C, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Los Angeles , California USA

SamCare Medical Igor Melnikov www.samcaremedical.com FRAUD! Never delivered or posessed equipment he sold us, refuses to return money Los Angeles California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Igor Melnkiov Is Still In business Why Is he not in jail?

*Author of original report: Igor Melnikov of SamCare Medicals Fraud Continues! He is writing bad checks

I was contacted by Igor Melnikov of SamCare Medical in July to purchase some used opthalmic equipment.  Igor stated he had some specific pieces of equipment including a Zeiss OCT and a Nidek YC laser.  Igor provided photos of each unit as well as the Zeiss serial number of 4000-1585.  We agreed to pay Igor $11,000 for these items.  Igor agreed and signed a Purchase Order on behalf of his company SamCare Medical.  The equipment was agreed to be scheduled to be picked up immediately after the funds were received.

After wiring Igor the balance due on 7/26, we scheduled the pick up the follow day.  Igor was not at the pick up location, and continued to provide excuses as to why he was not available, or why we could not pick up the equipment.  After a week of excuses, he finally admitted he never even possessed this equipment and I demanded our money back.  To date, Igor has not sent our money back.

He has gone through great length in providing fraudulent bank documentation, had his friends pose as bankers over the phone stating the money is "pending in his account" and has tried to defraud others in the making.

After I researched Igor and his company, I noticed he has ripped off several other companies the same way.  I want to make sure no one gets ripped off by Igor or Samcare Medical. You can read more here:  http://www.dotmed.com/virtual-trade-show/category/Honest-&-Dishonest-Dealings/Discussions/Forums/References-Igor-Melnikov-From-Samcare-Medical/38277

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SamCare-Medical-/Los-Angeles-California-90035/SamCare-Medical-Igor-Melnikov-wwwsamcaremedicalcom-FRAUD-Never-delivered-or-posessed-1081773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SamCare Medical

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Igor Melnkiov Is Still In business Why Is he not in jail?

AUTHOR: Mshapow - (USA)

Im shocked to have read that I am not the first or as it seems the last person to be swindled by Igor Melnikiv and Samcare. I too was promised equipment for my physical therapy practice paid $7500 upfornt and no prouducts in site. Currently when I call he just hangs up....I cant believe that this man is still free to roam the streets and from what he said he is forming a new company now....I would like to gather as many people as possible to put together a class action ciminal suit against this man I hoping some of you could reply in private or whatever so we can bring this man to justice.

Igor Melnikov of SamCare Medicals Fraud Continues! He is writing bad checks

AUTHOR: laserlocators - ()

Igor contacted us after seeing all of the negative complaints against his company listed online, and suggested we do a "payment plan" which he would pay us a fixed sum every week in a "cashiers check".  Well to no ones surprise, the first payment arrived 2 days late in the form of a business check.  We called the bank, verified the account was valid but they could not tell us whether or not it would clear.  Of course we deposit the check and it is returned insufficient funds.  He continues to lie and "swear to god" a cashiers check is being overnighted but of course we see nothing.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS CROOK