criticism

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mtn Gal — Portland Oregon
SammySaysYES.com
15555 Se McLoughlin Blvd Milwaukie, Oregon USA

SammySaysYES.com www.SammySaysYES.com Sammy Vaday 503-683-1212 Don't buy a car from this used car dealership in portland oregon Milwaukie Portland Oregon

Don't buy a car from this dealership unless you're somebody with bad credit, so that it won't matter when they screw you over. They said all the right things over & over again, though I was reluctant to sign at that time, but since I made the special trip up there to "see" if the car was really what I wanted...it had a Lemon Carfax report from CA with extended warranties from the manufacturer so ensuring me that between this dealerships 90 day warranty & the dealers, they were sure that I would more than pleased with this car. So... pending some "cosmetic fixes" and the warranty paperwork, they said that they would fix the cosmetic parts & have the warranty paperwork by Monday morning, this was Sat night...I agreed to sign papers to save time for Monday (since I had work in the afternoon), but if I wanted to change my mind by Monday it would be fine, but assured me that I was getting a GREAT deal and a GOOD car and that I wouldn't change my mind. [continued below]....

..... I have excellent credit & was just looking for something FUN to drive, so when Monday came around...they didn't have the paperwork, wouldn't get it till Tues now; I told them that I wasn't interested in purchasing the vehicle anymore and they told me that since I signed, I had to buy. I picked up the car on Tues, still took forever...they told me that the car parts should be in next week....it's been two months and I've called a half dozen times and they never have answers, salesman or parts guy is never available nor do they return calls. Funny though, the first couple of times, I would get calls back from salesmen leaving messages about, "we see that you called, sorry we missed you, please give me a call and let me know what car you're interested in!" SERIOUSLY!!!???? In the beginning there was car salesman confusion, is it Dave or James...it was the same person. Don't know why they seem to have more than one name. I was pressured into signing and my good deal (I didn't NEED to have this car). Now that they are not calling me back and probably still don't have the parts even on order...the whole experience makes my stomach turn, I don't care about the car because the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I guess, I will have to get my lawyer involved to get their "WE OWE YOU" taken care of once and for all!! Don't buy a car from these shady people, go to the big name dealers...they take good care of their customers before and after your purchase.

Mtn Gal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SammySaysYEScom/Milwaukie-Oregon-97267/SammySaysYEScom-wwwSammySaysYEScom-Sammy-Vaday-503-683-1212-Dont-buy-a-car-from-this-1111552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SammySaysYES.com