Complaint Review: sams amusements of ohio

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 03, 2012

• Reported By: James — eas liverpool Ohio United States of America
sams amusements of ohio
1938 Youngstown Rd SE Warren, OH 44484-4270 warren, Ohio United States of America

sams amusements of ohio william sams or bill sams Bill Sams is a sexual predator he fondled a little girl before he bought carnival warren , Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: about Bill Sams

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: not true bunch of asses

*UPDATE Employee: u sir, are a liar!

*General Comment: Your a liar

*Consumer Suggestion: Civil Rights for Bill Sams

*Consumer Comment: The Facts Don't Lie.

*Author of original report: hey sammy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report

*Consumer Comment: Where are the facts? If Any

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Get Your Facts Straight

I know for a fact three years ago was the last year Bill Sams had to register as a sexual predator in OHIO he fondled a little girl before he bought a carnival, I worked for him for long time and it was kept secret very well, he also ripped me and others off on our pay thats why he has a rag show He is a sick man, WATCH HIM IF YOU TAKE YOUR KIDS TO A CARNIVAL NAMED SAMS AMUSEMENTS of OHIO he is not to be trusted

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2010 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sams-amusements-of-ohio/warren-Ohio-/sams-amusements-of-ohio-william-sams-or-bill-sams-Bill-Sams-is-a-sexual-predator-he-fond-654448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sams amusements of ohio

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

about Bill Sams

AUTHOR: joe - ()

I,ve know Bill many years and he has been a stand up guy with every dealing I ever had with him , He always treats my kids like VIP when they are on his Midway , He always treated my Mother and myself very well , It really P.O.s  me when I read these lies about him

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

not true bunch of asses

AUTHOR: pl - ()

Bill Sams is a man of great charracter...ive lived in his home with my children when I was homeless...this man has been alone with my children and in the future he would be allowed to...theres to sides to every story...I owe Bill money now do you think that he would take me to court...the awnser is no he is a very understanding man...how can u provide such slanderous info without providing evidence

u sir, are a liar!

AUTHOR: jasonbsr - (United States of America)

My name is jason billings. i have worked for bill sams for several years, even serving as his crew foreman for some time. if he got u on a paycheck boo h*o. u think u are the first carnie to get got on a paycheck? it happens. i happen to know exactly what happened, a lie. and he has since been cleared of said lie. i have 2 kids that are with bill all the time. i trust bill with my kids AND my life.

you can ruin a person's life, business, and reputation when you post blatent lies like this. shame on you. not cool. before you go posting things like this, you should check the facts. ALL of them.

#4 General Comment

Your a liar

AUTHOR: pitamitch - (USA)

First of, you are a sick person to state such foul words.  You have no idea, what you are talking about.  You are a liar, and a fat mouth.  Who do you think you are, or who gave you the right to say such awful stuff about a person.  He is my father, i lived with him my entire life, i am 36 yrs old, and nothing of what you are saying is true.  God don't like ugly, and he will get you for you lieing. you will go to hell for those words.  This website should not allow people to just say anything they want, because what-someone doesn't get their way or get what they what.  Or maybe people just think the world owes for some ungodly reason.  It is money, greed?  Or are you just that hateful of a person who has nothing or no one in thier life.  I pray that everyone who reads those awful words that were written about my father, don't think twice about it.  I have been in the United States Air Force for the past 18+ years, my father taught me to be good to people, never be disrespectul, and never ever lie.  Really if my father were to do such awful things that was said, then how did i turn out to be so great., happily married and have two wonderful children.. Honestly, bite your tongue.  My father is a honest man, who works his a*s off everyday to provide a fun, family orientated amusement park for kids to have fun, eat popcorn, cotton candy, candy apples, win a few good prizes, and ride the best rides ever.......
tina mccabe pitamitch1974@yahoo.com

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Civil Rights for Bill Sams

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (United States of America)

The only thing that is provable at this point is the fact that the US government considers Bill Sams to have paid whatever debt he owed.

This is the last line from his court record..

The Facts Don't Lie.

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Here is a link to the stark County Court Document For Mr. Sams.

I have done business with Mr. Sam's in the past. He is a well known "hack" in the carnival industry.

hey sammy

AUTHOR: D Money - (United States of America)

the story about him taking my money for deposit for game trailer was true. i was booked in as a vendor, read the story and ask him for your self, could care less about any other problems bill may be having and  any other comments people are saying about him,and further more i was never employed for sams amusements, all i want is my money owed to me from bill sams. $400 or i will find every site on the internet to publish my story about how bill sams took my money, and thats all i want is my money, wont bother bill sams again, i want my $400 now, or i will copy and paste my rip off report any where i want, it is the true facts,dont care who likes it, there true he took my money, cause he owns a carnival i am supposed to swallow that,no i want my money.........................D.M.E.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report

AUTHOR: Sammy - (United States of America)

To those of you that had viewed this Ripoff Report on Bill Sams of Sams Amusements, I'm here to tell ya It's a false report. I'm a food vendor & former employee of Sams Amusements. I've been with this show for years & never heard or seen anything so ridiculous.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I'm gonna tell you why this was written. I also know the individual that had written it!     Sams #1 rule is no drugs or alcohol use on or off duty. The verbal agreement is that if u do so u will be fired on the spot without your pay.                                                                                                                                                                             No matter if you got one dollar or a hundred & fifty dollars coming to you, you forfeit it. He knew the rules & broke them. I've seen a lot of guys & gals fired over the years for this kind of conduct & the first thing they say on there way out is "f..." him, "f..." this "f..." that, I gonna do this, I gonna do that. Read the report, (OH HE ALSO RIPPED ME & OTHERS OFF ON OUR PAY) Theres the real Ripoff Report! Sad, no life & never will have one. Theres your motive for the hatred lie!

Where are the facts? If Any

AUTHOR: GaryEarle - (United States of America)

I have been a supplier to this company for many years now and have dealt with this man personally on many occasions. To sit here and read this "rip off" report, just boggles my mind that you can say just about anything about anybody!

If these allegations are true, why didn't the individual state some facts?

I know why, because the story is just plain BS.

And just like the report itself, this is only my opinion.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Get Your Facts Straight

AUTHOR: WilliamSams - (United States of America)

Ladies & Gentleman, let me introduce myself. My name is William Sams and I am the owner of Sams Amusements.

Needless to say, after I was alerted to this fabricated story by a friend of mine, my first reaction was that it was some kind of sick joke.

How can you as a responsible website publish outlandish claims such as this with no substantiation?

I thought the first rule of journalism, whether it be online or off was to check your sources. Evidently, it looks like you may have neglected to do this.

Now, lets get some facts straight, the report you have taken the liberty to publish is an outright lie!

If you can't see that this is just a disgruntled ex-employee, maybe you should take off your blinders.

For over 18 years, I have been doing business with various civic organizations and churches. Do you really think that if this story was correct I would be as successful as I am? Well..Do you????

I really don't know what my recourse is with something as slanderous as this, but you can be sure I am going to investigate all avenues at my disposal.

And here's a novel idea, FEEL FREE to contact me if you wish. You have my email and my phone number!

William M. Sams