Complaint Review: sam's club corporate

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: David Gregory Gallegos — las cruces New Mexico United States of America
sam's club corporate
6201 northwest h k dodge temple, texas temple, Texas United States of America

sam's club corporate sold me damaged and defective merchandise temple , Texas

I purchased a vizio 43 inch 3d led lcd hdtv, corner cabinet and high definition sound bar. I received the hdtv but the cabinet did not arrive the sound system did not arrive so I waited to setup the tv until I could put the corner cabinet together. approximately 30 days passed, the cabinet was assembled. I removed the hdtv from its container I noticed it container was damaged. The hdtv was also damaged. A small 1 inch scratch top middle part of the screen. I then connected the hdtv to my cable system. when I attempted to change the channel on the hdtv. on every single attempt, I was forced to turn off the tv just to get the new channel to show. I contacted sams club. the representative informed me that I was 2 days past the 30 day return deadline. I informed consent very good customer with sam's club for many years and had purchased multiple items. The most important item of all those items corporate headquarters was not operational and all I wanted was to get a working device. [continued below]....
..... The representative asked me to contact VIZIO. she said the vizio warranty should cover the problem. you didn't. after 30 more days passed, I asked for a manager's help at a local store. Keisha, the Las Cruces store manager advised me to call corporate headquarters.. she also advise me not to take no for an answer. she said and I quote "2 days after the 30 day return policy come on". I called corporate office try to get someone from management talk to. They put me on hold for 20 minutes. I hung up and called Keisha. I explained to her what happened she asked if she could put me on hold and proceeded to hang up on me. All I want is a working device for 700 dollars that I paid. what a rip off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sams-club-corporate/temple-Texas-76504/sams-club-corporate-sold-me-damaged-and-defective-merchandise-temple-Texas-827314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sam's club corporate