Complaint Review: Sam's Club Credit

• Reported By: Graben — Fort Pierce Florida United States of America
Sam's Club Credit
Port St. Lucie, FL Port St. Lucie, Florida United States of America

Sam's Club Credit false billing/ fraud Port St. Lucie, Florida

I received a telephone call in December 2012 from a person claiming to be with Sam's Club Credit who claimed I owed an overdue bill. I was suspicisous because I have not used a Sam's Club Credit card and had not received a bill from Sam's Club. I advised no bill has been received from Sam's and asked what purchase had been made. The caller was unable to identify any purchase made with a Sam's Clud credit card and said the call was solely to resolve a bill which I could pay with another credit card. I requested evidence of an actual purchase or bill and advised the caller any credit card in my name should be cancelled due to possible fraud. Some weeks later, A bill arrived from Sam's Club Credit indicating onlt late fee and interest, but no evidence of any purchase having been made. A seperate letter from GE indicating affiliation with Sam's Credit advised credit account was closed. I explained this in a telephone call to a person claiming to represent Sam's Credit, however, received only threats to destroy my credit and still no explanation of how or when an account could exist when I never used a Sam's Credit Card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-Club-Credit/Port-St-Lucie-Florida-/Sams-Club-Credit-false-billing-fraud-Port-St-Lucie-Florida-1009890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam's Club Credit