Complaint Review: Sams Club

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Brandon — Albuquerque New Mexico
Sams Club
1421 N. Renaissance Blvd NE Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Sams Club Sold me an electronic bundle missing items and refussing to exchange it or refund it Albuquerque New Mexico

I purchased a camera/tablet bundle on 7/8/2013. I had a death in the family and today (7/15) just got back into town. I open my box and there is NO tablet, charger, or software. I call the location on Eubank/I-40 since it is closer to my house, I am told that I can go in and they can exchange or refund.

Go into that location and pretty much told that there is nothing that can be done since I did not buy it there which is crazy since I called them and they said it would not be a problem. Then I drive to the other side of town to club #4938. It took a long time just for the "manager" Corrine to come to the front after the clerk called for a manager at least 4 times.

I am then told that they have to watch the video and wait till the person in photo comes in tomorrow at 6:30 pm before they can do anything. I was then told that she (Corrine) would call me. She made me feel like she was calling me a "liar" and had the nerve to say with attitude, "I AM NOT JUST GOING TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE".

I am sorry but if I spend $700 in one transaction and my camera/tablet bundle is over $500 and for it to not have all the items is bogus! And then the product is $130 cheaper than what I paid for it.

I have a business plus membership and I am treated like this makes me want to just let our membership expire and go to Costco and who knows if "Corrine" is even going to contact me...might have to just go to Corporate and let everyone know about my horrible experience as being a "member" of your company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-Club/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87107/Sams-Club-Sold-me-an-electronic-bundle-missing-items-and-refussing-to-exchange-it-or-refu-1067281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sams Club