Avenue

• Reported By: Ron C — Cocoa Florida
Sam's Club
450 Townsend Rd. Cocoa, Florida USA

Sam's Club Adding to Sales receit Cocoa Florida

*Author of original report: Idiot fee

*Consumer Suggestion: It's an idiot fee

Was  at Cocoa Sam's Clubo on 05/24/13.  Got all my stuff And went to checkout.Gave lady my check. .She ran my chech through printer. I leave. Get home go to write check in check book  and find $2.00 added to bill. with $2.00 Change back to me. I did not get any change back. Call Sam's Club. They say It's Just a mistake. This is not the first time and I am not the only one this has happened to. They said I could come by and pickup the $2.00 dollars. I said Keep it . i wont be back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-Club/Cocoa-Florida-32926/Sams-Club-Adding-to-Sales-receit-Cocoa-Florida-1053791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam's Club

Idiot fee

AUTHOR: Ron C - ()

Glad things are going so well for you at the trailer park. I guess you'r 21% credit card and debit card don't have any fees.I do love wating behind you as you try to find a credit card that isn't over balance.That 15 min. is when i take my nap.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

It's an idiot fee

AUTHOR: Josh - ()

The $2.00 is an idiot fee that gets added to the bill of those who pay by check.  It's supposed to remind you that it's the 21st century, and we have things like credit and debit cards.

But please, don't come back.  The rest of us waiting in line will appreciate it.