Complaint Review: Sam's Club

• Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: Emmanuel — Dallas Texas United States of America
Sam's Club
1200 Mc Cree road Dallas, Texas United States of America

Sam's Club Veronika: one of the cashier s supervisor. Discrimination Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Well,

*Consumer Comment: Another HUH ??

*Consumer Comment: Huh??

My name is Emmanuel i'm a cashier at Sam's Club Dallas TX 75238, i work 7 months already with Sam's Club from Jacksonville Florida to Dallas Tx. now im facing a king of problem that makes me feel unconfortable.

one of my supervisor name's VERONIKA, between one month she tried me 3 times but the last time was July 3, 2011 at about 7 PM, where she asked me to go countdown the  go home, after counting the money and report everything real nice, clock out the clock on my way home, she asked me go clock in again and go clean the back floor, i ask her that if she can help me cause im not autorised to do that.

she bring me to a manager than i don t really know his name may be Makus. he tried to clock me back he said he can't i went back to veronika and tell her that the manager said he can't she asked me to go clean the back floor in that time she talk to me the manager arrives and talk to her together at a distance of me after they finished by talking together the manager told me if i don't wanna clean the back floor i can go home and he'll deal with me tomorrow. [continued below]....
.....

in that case i'm looking for help and i know im hurt now. im waiting for tomorrow. thank you for reading my report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2011 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-Club/Dallas-Texas-75238/Sams-Club-Veronika-one-of-the-cashier-s-supervisor-Discrimination-Dallas-Texas-748781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam's Club

Well,

AUTHOR: Dcoops - (United States of America)

I hope they keep you on because with your english skills, it might be hard to find another job.

Another HUH ??

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (U.S.A.)

So true !  With all of the misspellings, lack of punctuation and capitalization, syntax errors, etc., it was impossible to understand what was written.  Perhaps the OP will find someone who's first language is English to re-type this report for him.

Huh??

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

It's a little hard to figure out some of what you're saying.

I would guess you couldn't sign in again and therefore didn't do the work.

I don't know what you think will happen..we'll wait to hear from you.