Complaint Review: Samsung

• Reported By: Krystal — Norfolk Virginia United States of America
Samsung
356 Centerpointe Blvd Simpsonville, South Carolina United States of America

Samsung Refusing to honor promise on faulty TV Simpsonville, South Carolina

I had a Samsung plasma tv. I was told that I could get the repair price refunded as the TV had a faulty capacitor. I spent a lot of money trying to repair that faulty TV.

I contacted Samsung with the information as requested. They refused to uphold their part of the bargain even though I had repair receipts and everything. They are saying that I don't have the product serial number. But I no longer have the TV. It was such a piece of junk that I got rid of it.

Samsung needs to stop treating consumers in this manner and refund my repair price as they stated they would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/Simpsonville-South-Carolina-29681/Samsung-Refusing-to-honor-promise-on-faulty-TV-Simpsonville-South-Carolina-1022158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung