Complaint Review: Samuel Ricardo Jimenez

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Ted — Pasadena Texas
Samuel Ricardo Jimenez
131 Pasadena Blvd Pasadena, Texas USA

Samuel Ricardo Jimenez Rips off investers promising big monet to be made. Pasadena Texas

I invested $100.000.00 to become a partner in a McDonalds franchise with Smauel Ricardo Jimenez the proposed owner. His list his address as :9907 Arrowgrass Dr/.Houston, TX 77064 and telephone number is 832-646-0542 ( he will not answer). I went to his 49th Birthdat party in February this year. That's how I was introduced to Saamuel and his proposition to invest in his McDonalds Franchise. He said that I can make  a lot of money. Long story short, I transferred thhe money & three months later, Samuel Ricardo Jimenez does not answer any of my calls. When I go there, he is never there and his employees say they see him all the time.

I don;t think he's a very good manager or owner and appears very cheap with the employees, nobody working there seems happy at this McDonalds in Pasadana TX. I heard that he paid off the accountant to manipulate the finicials to make it appear as a loss on the books. Where is my money? I have not seen any return on my investment! Not one dime from this psycho liar. The rumor from one of his employees say he has "Mafia" connections. I am shocked that there is a mob to intimidate investors so as to make sure they don't get their investments back by selling these hamburgers. Don't invest any money with this crook! My lawyer is having the same problem serving him court papers so he reports to CIA to request investigation. Also a letter to McDonalds headquarters to make offical complaint.He is in hiding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samuel-Ricardo-Jimenez/Pasadena-Texas-77506/Samuel-Ricardo-Jimenez-Rips-off-investers-promising-big-monet-to-be-made-Pasadena-Texas-1085799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samuel Ricardo Jimenez