Complaint Review: San Antigua Luxury Apartments

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2002

• Reported By:Scottsdale AZ
San Antigua Luxury Apartments
8311 E. Via de Ventura Apt. 1147 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-3681511
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

San Antigua Luxury Apartments Neighbors were thrown out for being obnoxious behavior, RIPOFF Scottsdale Arizona *UPDATE ..an iranian naturalized canadian from Vancouver

*0:

Well, I had written a report in the past. Apparently it was taken into consideration but still I have decided to move. It was taken into consideration because the people in apartment 2147 were actually given written notice to live the property. And they were given 10 days. Crap, the 10 days have gone by and it has been one of the most miserable 11 days on my life. They were given notice on the 25 of March and they haven't left. I can tell you that I am going to an extent to prove that this people are spraying a chemical substance that is making me and my dog stomach sick. My dog is so sick he can barely stand. His poo is so thick they couldn't grab a sample. He is sick as a dog. Where are the authorities. Is a religious group involved? Could it be a christian group or some other?

I am currently looking for some laser beams that might help me look at the gas or solution being spayed at night. Like laser beams. But it is a fact that the "BIOWAR or BIOTERRORISM" is a threat to society and radical people from the middle east to the USA use it. And they use it against mexicans, because they don't like them probably. Then, my suggestion is that someone in this world just helps me put an end to this, because it is also going on 24 hour fitness, and I don't understand why they keep doing it.

The names of the residents are Ben and Lisa Amini, and I believe they are trying to harm me and my dog. I am even wearing a face mask provisionally. That is why I am not as bad as my dog is.

I believe that Joe Fredericks, the landlord, is being to condescendant with this people.

Pedro
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2002 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Antigua-Luxury-Apartments/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/San-Antigua-Luxury-Apartments-Neighbors-were-thrown-out-for-being-obnoxious-behavior-RIPO-18279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San Antigua Luxury Apartments

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

I also find that it is suspicious that he is an iranian naturalized canadian from Vancouver and his wife a Criminologist from the University of British Columbia. What are they trying to achieve? I have had lots of problems in this apartment, and it all appears they have a lot to do with it. If I ask certain questions is because I believe they are linked to a group of people that are very aggressive and bad individuals. People with no values and respect to others. So if they have been given notice to leave why are they picking on me? Apparently they have bothered someone else already.