Complaint Review: San Antonio Federal Credit Union

• Web:
  • Category: Banks

San Antonio Federal Credit Union Blocks My Purchases zephyrhills Florida

BEWARE OF THE SAN ANTONIO CREDIT UNION IN CENTRAL FLORIDA

Last month, in June, San Antonio Credit Union stopped a purchase I made from Walmart. I was furious because it was an air conditioner I needed, not a gift card like they claimed they are suspicous of when I questioned them. I forbid them to stop any more of my purchases from Walmart.

Yet, it is now July and they have stopped another purchase of mine from Walmart. I bought an infant care seat for a friend who is going to have the baby any day. He needs the car seat right away to take the baby home from the hospital and these arrogant creeps at this so-called bank have not permitted me, once more, to buy something from Walmart.

They fail to understand it is not their money to decide what to do with. It is my money and I decide what store I want to buy from, not them.  I now have a car and will be switching banks. Anyone who lives in the Zephyrhills, Fl area please do not do business with this bank. Except for a few, most of the people who work there have an attitude and are rude. I have found this bank to operate in a very arrogant manner dictating to me where I can spend my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Antonio-Federal-Credit-Union/zephyrhills-Florida-33541/San-Antonio-Federal-Credit-Union-Blocks-My-Purchases-zephyrhills-Florida-1160604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San Antonio Federal Credit Union