Complaint Review: sanapes

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: JOJOM — Ceres California
sanapes
ceres, California USA

sanapes I don't even know who these people are. I never read Cosmopolitan. They charged my checking account without notifying me. I had never gotten any notice of receiving the magazine . They tried to continue the subscription again and I caught it. Someone needs to stop these people from doing this. I don't know where they got my acc. information either but this company needs to be stoopped. on line bassed and you can not speak to anyone. California

I have never purchased cosmopolitan magazine, but last year I started receiving it in the mail. I didn't know where it came from because I never ordered it.

Come to find out it was some company named SNAPES. How they got my account information I do not know and that is scary. I tried to fine out how who sent the magazine but never did and it kept coming.

I was checking my accout on line and saw that I was charged for the magazine. I finally found a number for cosmo and call. They told me that Snapes had ordered it and charged my account.

I called the company and got a recording. which let me cancel. Never at any time was there and option to talk with someone about what had happened.

I think these people should be held accountable for their actions. They are doing something illegal and should be stopped

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sanapes/ceres-California-95307/sanapes-I-dont-even-know-who-these-people-are-I-never-read-Cosmopolitan-They-charged-m-1099565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sanapes