Complaint Review: SANCHEZ MOVERS

• Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By: charie — melrose park Illinois United States of America
SANCHEZ MOVERS
6100 N. WINTHROP CHICAGO, Illinois United States of America

SANCHEZ MOVERS MOVERS FOR LESS OR MOVERS 4 LESS STOOD US UP AN HOUR BEFORE OUR MOVE! :( CHICAGO, Illinois

The first time we used them the were about an hour and and half late to our apartment.  They made up some excuse that the truck had caught on fire and that they (Ivan) would send out a truck to us.  They finally did!

The second time we use them after callling them several times in advance and booking our appointment several times in advance they assured us that they would be there and we confirmed the moving quote.  On the day before the move Ivan called us and asked if he could move us that day.  I was on the phone thinking if I wanted that I would have asked for that day!  Were we were moving too the office was not open on that day and we could not move in on that day.  Never the less he assured me he would be there on the day that was confirmed wayyyyyy in advanced!

The day of the big move came and there was no phone call saying that they were on there way or anything of that matter.  After twenty min. went by I called them and they said that they would try to come about 9:30  am!? What Try to come?????????? I Had only booked this move at least 2 months in advanced!  We have to reserve an elevator in our bldg. and we had did so for 9am-12 am.  After trying to reach them he finally calls me back and says that we can get to you @ 3:30!  Did he really think we would trust him after that stunt?!

He made up an excuse about the truck something or other.  I wanted to say who are you fooling you just blew us off for another bigger job and they wanted to be moved early in that morning and he was trying to get our money for our move job as well! He did not realized that I remembered the first time we hired them to do our move job he lied about the truck but we gave them the benefit of the doubt and they did come and do the job.  We ending up getting a truck and moving our items ourselves and saving more money than what they quoted us.  DON'T EVER USE THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL TRY TO SCAM YA!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SANCHEZ-MOVERS/CHICAGO-Illinois-/SANCHEZ-MOVERS-MOVERS-FOR-LESS-OR-MOVERS-4-LESS-STOOD-US-UP-AN-HOUR-BEFORE-OUR-MOVE-CH-694640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SANCHEZ MOVERS